Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Support the development, implementation and evaluation of key programs throughout the country
• Contribute to the enhancement of existing curricula and programs to advance the network in specific and measurable ways: Capacity Building, ACE, Life Skills, character education, organizational development, and tennis, fitness, and health.
• Design and implement randomized control experiments across multiple sites to inform program efficacy, accuracy of data, and to improve program outcomes.
• Create and deliver periodic in-person and web-based technical assistance trainings on programming best practices, including evaluation techniques.
Manage evaluation and measurement initiative
• Lead the data and outcomes collection effort in order to position USTA Serves’ programs to impact lives and attract funding.
• Interface with the GIFTS system in order to connect program outcomes to investment and monetary outcomes.
• Manage and refine data collection, analyses and reporting tools and instruments for USTA Serves staff and Board reports.
• Establish and implement comprehensive standards, policies, procedures and training to support efficient, accurate and timely data tracking and to ensure local data quality and integrity, including reliability and validity.
• Contribute to annual reports that include the analyses of collected data
• M.A., M.S. M.P.A. or PhD degree required with demonstrated experience in outcomes evaluation, statistics, teaching, education, and / or curriculum development a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional and/or administrative experience in non-profit organizations. Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task projects and work under pressure with careful attention to detail.
• Ability to achieve common goals independently and as a team member.
• Data collection, analysis, and report writing expertise.
• General management expertise: goal setting; planning; developing and implementing management procedures.
• Expertise in non-profit programming; knowledge of youth development research and application to improve the quality of programming.
• Professionally certified tennis teaching and playing experience a plus.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for all administrative work for three (3) Directors, Partnership Marketing and assist the rest of the department on an as needed basis including general clerical, tracking budgets, invoicing, US Open Ticketing, attendance and schedules, answering telephones and project based work. Duties include but not limited to:
Answer telephones and route callers accordingly
Meet and greet clients and visitors
Create and modify PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to photocopying, emailing, faxing, mailing and filing
Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
Manage executive expense accounts
Book executive travel
Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
Support staff in assigned project work, particularly presentations and meeting preparation
On-site work during US Open Tennis Championships
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form; have excellent organizational skills; be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously; produce and file company documents exactly as specified and generally manage the department’s day-to-day administration duties and maintain confidentiality.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Experience in Client Services
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop
Excellent typing skills
Superior Phone Skills
Strong Administrative skills
Ability to work with different personalities
Experience in Client Services
This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the travel, accommodations and everything related to the Washington Kastles players throughout the season. The successful candidate will be required to work extensive hours and be on-call at all times during the Kastles season (though the Team & Travel Coordinator does not travel with the team).
Several years of experience in logistics and travel coordination, preferably in sports. Candidate must work well independently, and be highly detail oriented. Candidate should be over 25 years of age with a valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
• Create team travel plan for entire season, including initial arrival of players to Washington DC, travel to/from Kastles Stadium, travel to/from airports and travel to/from all road matches around the United States.
• Plan all player housing and accommodations, both in Washington DC and away cities.
• Be on call throughout the entire Kastles season to ensure travel is as seamless and efficient as possible for the Kastles players.
• Ensure all player needs are met throughout the season, including working with Kastles catering and restaurant partners to provide player meals.
• Prepare travel packets for team when travelling, including flight times, car transportation, hotel information, etc.
• Coordinate arrival and travel of all visiting teams while they are in the Washington DC area.
• Keep accurate records of all travel, changes and billing in order to properly reconcile all accounts at the conclusion of the season.
• Assist in acquiring team uniforms.
• Assist in preparing welcome gifts/bag for home team.
• Assist in other areas as dictated by Senior Management, including attending pre-season marketing events for the Kastles.
Position will begin in mid to late May, end in early August, and is full-time during that period. The position will be required to work during business hours, nights and weekends, especially during the Kastles season from July. Compensation is dependent on experience, and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
No phone calls please. EOE.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you 25 or older?
2. Do you have a clean driving record?
3. Do you own or have access to a vehicle that you could use throughout the season (mileage/gas will be reimbursed)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ