Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Purpose of Position: We’re looking for seasoned, intelligent professionals to manage our recruitment process, putting together the roster for the 2015 Team US Open.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Facility Operations Staff Recruiter will recruit seasonal positions in the following departments:
Office Assistants / Runners
Facility Operations (Handymen, Access Control, Laborers)
Courts & Grounds Keepers
Other positions as assigned
The position also requires the Recruiter to do the following:
Closing Date: 2015-05-31
Provide full administrative support to Sr. Coordinator, recruiters and the payroll department :
The development specialist provides donor relations and corporate sponsorship support to the Director of Development and the Fund Development team by managing various aspects of the Raiser’s Edge database. Support this position provides includes donor outreach and communications, internal tracking of donor strategy and pipeline meetings, donor research, gift reporting and analysis, donor mailings, and other projects that support the fundraising initiatives geared toward individual donors, major donors and corporate sponsorships. Duties include:
Job Description: This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the travel, accommodations and everything related to the Washington Kastles players throughout the season. The successful candidate will be required to work extensive hours and be on-call at all times during the Kastles season (though the Team & Travel Coordinator does not travel with the team). Reports to the General Manager and COO.
Desired Experience: Several years of experience in logistics and travel coordination, preferably in sports. Candidate must work well independently, and be highly detail oriented. Candidate should be over 25 years of age, highly professional and with a valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
· Create team travel plan for entire season, including initial arrival of players to Washington DC, travel to/from Kastles Stadium, travel to/from airports and travel to/from all road matches around the United States.
· Plan all player housing and accommodations, both in Washington DC and away cities.
· Be on call throughout the entire Kastles season to ensure travel is as seamless and efficient as possible for the Kastles players.
· Ensure all player needs are met throughout the season, including working with Kastles catering and restaurant partners to provide player meals.
· Prepare travel packets for team when travelling, including flight times, car transportation, hotel information, etc.
· Coordinate arrival and travel of all visiting teams while they are in the Washington DC area.
· Keep accurate records of all travel, changes and billing in order to properly reconcile all accounts at the conclusion of the season.
· Assist in acquiring team uniforms.
· Assist in preparing welcome gifts/bag for home team.
· Be available at all hours to service needs of both the Kastles and visiting teams throughout the three-week Kastles season, including extensive late nights and weekend hours.
Seasonal position will begin on June 1 and end on August 7. All seasonal positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Compensation ranges from $525-650 per week on a contract basis, is dependent on experience, and will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
No phone calls please. EOE.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ