Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Provide administrative support for the Administrative Director and the Office of the President- Meetings & Conferences. The President’s Office includes the USTA Chairman, CEO and President; the USTA Board of Directors; the USTA Past Presidents; and the Administrative Director. Duties include but not limited to:
Job Description: This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the travel, accommodations and everything related to the Washington Kastles players throughout the season. The successful candidate will be required to work extensive hours and be on-call at all times during the Kastles season (though the Team & Travel Coordinator does not travel with the team). Reports to the General Manager and COO.
Desired Experience: Several years of experience in logistics and travel coordination, preferably in sports. Candidate must work well independently, and be highly detail oriented. Candidate should be over 25 years of age, highly professional and with a valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
· Create team travel plan for entire season, including initial arrival of players to Washington DC, travel to/from Kastles Stadium, travel to/from airports and travel to/from all road matches around the United States.
· Plan all player housing and accommodations, both in Washington DC and away cities.
· Be on call throughout the entire Kastles season to ensure travel is as seamless and efficient as possible for the Kastles players.
· Ensure all player needs are met throughout the season, including working with Kastles catering and restaurant partners to provide player meals.
· Prepare travel packets for team when travelling, including flight times, car transportation, hotel information, etc.
· Coordinate arrival and travel of all visiting teams while they are in the Washington DC area.
· Keep accurate records of all travel, changes and billing in order to properly reconcile all accounts at the conclusion of the season.
· Assist in acquiring team uniforms.
· Assist in preparing welcome gifts/bag for home team.
· Be available at all hours to service needs of both the Kastles and visiting teams throughout the three-week Kastles season, including extensive late nights and weekend hours.
Seasonal position will begin on June 1 and end on August 7. All seasonal positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Compensation ranges from $525-650 per week on a contract basis, is dependent on experience, and will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
No phone calls please. EOE.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ