Current available jobs in Communications:
ATP is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP World Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour.
ATP is seeking a freelance tennis writer/editor based in the United States’ Eastern or Central Time zones or South America to contribute to its English and Spanish Digital Media channels. You must have excellent English and Spanish writing skills, a strong tennis knowledge and proven experience working with content management systems, HTML, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Elements. You must be able to work independently but also cohesively within our team of editors. You will be expected to work weekends throughout the year and also at nights during certain periods of the season. You may be required to occasionally travel to tournaments, but the majority of your work will be done from your home or home office. You will be expected to work around 30 hours most weeks during the season from January through mid November..
Please only apply if you have excellent English and Spanish writing skills, a mandatory requirement for this position.
• Write accurate, compelling and timely match reports and general news stories for ATP World Tour.com and ATPWorldTour.com en Espanol. Make other content posts including player and tournament updates, photo galleries, video galleries, charity content and more.
• Provide strategic ideas and content direction for ATPWorldTour.com en Espanol, ensuring that our Spanish website and social media channels always deliver relevant, compelling and customised content for our Spanish-speaking fans. Monitor our Spanish assets on a daily basis and liaise daily with our Spanish webteam editor, who is based in Chile.
• Make updates and posts to English and Spanish ATP social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and more
• Proofread stories written by other ATP Digital Media editors
• Work to increase traffic referrals from other English and Spanish websites and social media channels back to our websites
• Provide daily quality assurance checks of ATP digital assets and work with IT staff to document and troubleshoot technical problems
• Produce, proofread and send ATP email assets, including media releases, the Weekly and Insider newsletters and daily results
• Generate digital content for ATP partners including Corona, FedEx, Tecnifibre and Compeed
• Must speak English and Spanish fluently
• Excellent English and Spanish writing skills
• Exceptional tennis knowledge, both past and present
• Prior experience working on websites and social media channels within the tennis industry
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, at nights and weekends, and to exercise sound editorial judgement
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues in different time zones around the globe
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Experience working in Dreamweaver Photoshop and HTML
• Experience working with a content management system
• Willingness to learn new technical skills
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in the U.S. Eastern or Central Time Zones or South America?
2. Do you speak and write Spanish?
3. Do you have experience working on websites and social media channels within the tennis industry?
MID JUNE THRU SEPT 30. Assist Manager, Corporate Communications with processing Media Credentials for the US Open and US Open Media Operations. Duties include but not limited to:
• Assist with the approval process for Media Credentials using online media credential system.
• Run reports related to media credential requests
• Answer phones and relay/handle messages
• Monitor and respond to e-mail messages in Media Credentials Inbox
• Keep files related to media credential requests and media operations
• Assist with the planning and set-up of the US Open Media Center, including: media lockers, media work stations, etc.
• Assist with processing invoices for US Open Entertainment
• Enter information for US Open Entertainment Contracts utilizing Contraxx System.
• Organize and assist with distribution of seasonal staff uniforms
• At the direction of supervisor, serve as lead in media credential office during the US Open, including: distribution of credentials to the media, set-up of room, on-site requests.
• Available mid-June through September 30; Will work from White Plains Office and NTC. Available to work three weeks during the US Open.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Online Credential Systems)
• Ability to thrive in hectic fast-paced, and fluid environment
• Team Player
Manage and support National and Section level email design, development and deployment in support of the USTA digital marketing and brand strategy. Duties include but not limited to:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7 years work experience
• HTML (basic), Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop (basic) required
• Campaign management software experience helpful
• Proficient understanding of email software and databases
• Attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Process oriented
• Analytic– provide insight and recommendations regarding program results and new technology and data collection
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ