Current available jobs in Communications:
Promote the NTC within the local Queens community. Manage full cycle of all NTC Events and NTC-US Open related collateral materials. Manage and coordinate all graphic and wayfinding related projects on site.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing Communications or experience in related field.
· 5+ years of experience working in Events
· Proficient computer skills required. Extensive work in MS Office Suite.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS PowerPoint.
· 5+ years marketing experience in the events/sports industry a plus
· 3+ years working with lobbyists/governmental employees a plus
· Experience and savvy in use of Internet for extensive research.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have community relations experience?
2. Do you have experience planning events?
3. Do you have proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator or Power Point?
4. What are you salary requirements for this position?
Job Description: Work with Kastles staff on the communications and community relations efforts of the Washington Kastles. This includes all fan communications, including website, email blasts and social media, as well as assisting with and executing charity requests. Reports to the Communications Director.
Desired Experience: Candidate should have strong writing, social media and organizational skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Basic HTML skills desired. Sports and/or tennis background a plus, but not required.
§ Assist with maintaining the website, social networking sites and Constant Contact, including the preparation of content.
§ Provide regular reports on website traffic, results on email blasts.
§ Coordinate visiting charity groups at team matches for in-game events, including Kastles Kids Tunnel, on-court promotions, etc.
§ Coordinate with charitable partners to allocate the appropriate number of match tickets for each charity for every match.
§ Manage charity event database and fulfill and track charity requests.
§ Provides support to the Grassroots Department and assists with the Kastles’ Ambassadors program as needed.
§ Assist with coordinating Kids Clinics run by coach and players.
§ Attend local events and represent the Kastles in the community.
§ Other duties as assigned by the Communications Director and/or the Executive Management of the Washington Kastles.
Internship will begin on May 26 and end on August 7. All internship positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Internships are unpaid, but can be done for college credit.
All interns must provide their own computers for use when working with the Washington Kastles.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
No phone calls please. EOE.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ