Current available jobs in Communications:
ATP is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP World Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour. With 62 tournaments in 32 countries, the ATP World Tour showcases the finest male athletes competing in the world’s most exciting venues. From Australia and Europe to Africa; from North and South America to Asia, the stars of the ATP World Tour battle for prestigious titles at Grand Slams (non ATP members), ATP World Tour Masters 1000, ATP World Tour 500 and ATP World Tour 250 events.
Summary: Responsible for maintaining and developing new functionality for the ATP’s Digital systems, the Livescoring systems, Intranet systems and Data Distribution systems platforms. Works with appropriate stakeholders through all steps of software development lifecycle to determine requirements, implement and launch new digital media, livescoring and data distribution initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience or training
· 3 – 5 years .NET development experience. Experience in C# with Winform native apps and services, and MVC web application is preferred.
· 1 – 3 years SQL Server 2012 + development and administering experience, SSIS and SQL reporting experience a plus.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience working with administrative batch data processing.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience utilizing dependency injection.
· Experience working with a CMS
· Experience working within a team source-controlled environment, GIT preferred.
· Experience working with CDN’s and webfarm environments
· Experience building consumer facing websites and web applications
· Experience building and consuming web services in .NET. WebAPI REST experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of HTTP and HTTPS protocols
· Experience working with Microsoft Server 2012R2
· Experience working with and administering IIS (7.x and 8.x)
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Must have a Customer Service attitude
· Must be available to travel up to 20%
· Understanding of the game of Tennis is a plus
Preferred Skills and Abilities
· 1 – 3 years Sitecore usage/development experience (7.5 +)
· NoSQL experience with data retrieval and administration.
· Maintain application infrastructure for the ATP Digital Media Platform across desktop and mobile websites and related applications
· Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing digital assets
· Support and develop database driven web interfaces for high-traffic websites
· Develop and support CDN, web farm and caching strategies to deliver high volume distribution of digital content to users and clients
· Evaluate and recommend new technology solutions for digital channels
· Work with and manage various international digital agencies
· Work to design, develop and maintain high development, coding and distribution standards
· Work and code within at team source-controlled environment for team collaboration development and production
· Develop a deep understanding of the existing Digital Media Platform including associated databases, data sources and dependencies
· Work closely with visual designers to bridge design and engineering work efforts
· Maintain internal diagrams and procedures documentation as necessary
· Travel domestically and internationally several times per year for up to 2 weeks
· Maintain application infrastructure for the Livescoring platform across the PDA/tablet, desktop, server, databases, services, web and mobile systems and related applications
· Maintain SLA requirements and maintenance of service systems and their content delivered to the clients
· Analyze and develop solutions to automate and improve the responsiveness, redundancy and 99.9% uptime of the Livescoring platform systems
· Maintain the service infrastructure of the Data Distribution services from the maintenance of the code base driving the services to the setup, database systems that contain the data delivered in the services and the servers that deliver the content to the clients
· Maintain the Intranet systems and platforms on which they exist upon
· Maintain and populate documentation stores of process, procedures, diagrams and specification documents.
· Shared on call with other members of IT and Digital Media team.
Measures of Success
· Consumer satisfaction with ATP digital properties
· Internal satisfaction with ATP digital properties and maintenance tools
· Positive feedback from manager with policies met, obligations fulfilled and technology remaining secure and current
· Growth in audience and engagement
· Improvement in content generation workflows
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ