Content Producer/Editor USTA.com - USTA National Headquarters (White Plains, NY)
The Content Producer/Editor is an integral part of the USTA’s efforts to implement and maintain its digital platforms. In this role, he/she produces content for the website, will update and maintain pages as assigned (beats) and also provide technical support in terms of building and revising pages. Will make updates and provide support to various websites, including USTA.com, USOpenSeries.com, and USOpen,org, among others. Duties include but not limited to:
- Production of content for all areas of the USTA’s digital initiatives, with tasks including editing stories/headlines and publishing stories and photos.
- Conceive story ideas and write same as assigned.
- Manage technical aspects of building and maintaining pages for USTA.com and other affiliated websites as assigned.
- Assist in strategic planning, implementation and day-to-day coordination of all content for the USTA’s various digital initiatives.
- Oversee content and production for specific “beats” as assigned.
- Contribute to the annual planning and budgeting processes.
- 3-4 years of experience in interactive editorial environment. Tennis website preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong writing and editing skills, editorial judgment, creativity.
- Strong web-specific technical skills, especially relating to the building and maintaining of pages.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of web technologies.
- Excellent project management skills, well-organized.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Knowledge of navigating content management systems
- Creative thinker
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Self-starter and Resourceful