Current available jobs in Communications:
Oversee all charity events and the volunteer program of the Washington Kastles prior to and during the season. Organize recruiting events for volunteers, coordinate community activities and attend local events representing the Washington Kastles to the community. Reports to the General Manager.
Candidate should have background recruiting and managing staff, as well as experience in community relations. Strong organizational skills are a must. Sports and/or tennis background a plus, but not required.
• Coordinate Kastles Kids Clinics run by coaches and players.
• Coordinate visiting charity groups at team matches for in-game events, including Kastles Kids Tunnel, on-court promotions, etc.
• Coordinate with charitable partners to allocate the appropriate number of match tickets for each charity for every match.
• Research and attend tennis/community related events.
• Manage charity event database and fulfill and track charity requests.
• Host recruiting events within the community to attract qualified volunteer candidates.
• Act as a single point of contact for all communications with volunteers.
• Recruit, hire and manage all volunteer positions.
• Responsible for ordering and providing volunteer food, shirts, water etc.
• Organize and assist with executing the distribution of all credentials for the Kastles, including those for players, staff and VIPs.
• Attend local events and represent the Kastles in the community as part of the Kastles grassroots marketing efforts.
• Assist with stadium setup and teardown on all match days.
• Other duties as assigned by senior management.
Seasonal position will begin on June 13 and end on August 19. All seasonal positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Compensation ranges from $450-550 per week on a contract basis, is dependent on experience, and will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
All seasonal employees must provide their own computers for use when working with the Washington Kastles.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received. No phone calls please. EOE.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ