Current available jobs in Finance:
Summary: Based in St. Petersburg, FL, the Accounting Manager is responsible for accounting activities; such as cash reporting, accounts receivable and the general ledger system. The Accounting Manager will ensure that processes are developed and followed that support reporting of the company's financial activities in a timely basis and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Reports to: Assistant Controller
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise the Staff Accountant and the Prize Money Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily Cash reporting
• Accounts Receivable and Billing
• Maintenance of the General Ledger System and Budget/Forecasting Tools
• Recording and reconciliation of all payrolls and payroll related accounts
• Month end closing and reporting
• Sponsorship/Sales Accounting Liaison
• Account Reconciliations
• Analytical reviews and forecasting of assigned departmental areas
• Annual budget assistance
• Tournament Insurance Coordination
• Assist in Tax preparations/filings and annual GAAP audits
• Singapore/WTA Finals Budget Liaison
• Back-up support for other functions in the accounting area
• Special projects
Desired skills and background:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA License or candidate for test, a plus
• 5 to 7+ years work experience in Accounting;
• Public accounting experience required;
• Excellent Computer Skills - Microsoft Office , G/L software and ability to embrace systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Sound verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work independently; sound follow-through
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting?
2. Do you have 5+ years accounting experience?
3. Describe your management experience.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ