Current available jobs in Internships:
From time to time, the ATP World Tour tournaments and headquarters will be looking for qualified internship candidates. By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for an internship. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Administrative Internship | Inside Sales | Marketing & Promotions | Tennis
September 2015 – March 2016
Break Into the Sports Industry with the Delray Beach Open!
The local, national and international spotlight shines on Delray Beach for ten (10) days…Delray Beach Open, now uniquely featuring both an “ATP World Tour” event & “ATP Champions Tour” event, comes to the Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center bringing tennis’ brightest stars and legends to our own backyard.
Position Overview: Interns will be fully involved in both areas listed below.
By creating a profile here via the "apply" link below, you are not considered an applicant for any particular internship with the USTA, ATP World Tour, or at many of the professional tennis tournaments participating on this job board. Rather, you will be notified of internships as they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page and put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Work with media staff to create unique video content to aid in the promotion of the Washington Kastles World TeamTennis franchise. Reports to Media Director.
Candidate should have a strong background videography and video editing. Experience with Adobe Premiere CC is required. After Effects experience a significant plus. Previous professional video experience strongly recommended. Previous sports experience recommended, but not required. Candidates can use their own camera and editing equipment if preferred; please describe in detail when submitting application.
• Attend all Kastles home matches, shooting video throughout (29.97 FPS, 1080i HD).
• Attend all Kastles events leading up to and during the season, shooting video.
• Create unique promotional videos for Kastles Jumbotron to air during matches, and for all Kastles web channels, including website, social media and YouTube.
• Log and archive all video content shot during the season taken in from all sources.
• Assist Media Director with in-take and sorting of photos from Kastles staff photographers.
• Assist Media Director with organizing the still photo shot-sheet for Kastles staff photographers for each match.
• Daily updates on shot sheet fulfillment, especially on the days after each match, to assist in planning for next home match.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Media Director and Kastles Executive Staff.
Internship will begin on July 8 and end on August 7. Internship requires a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Internship is unpaid. Internship can be done for college credit, but is not limited to current college students.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
No phone calls please. EOE.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. If you wish to use your own equipment to shoot/edit, please describe in detail here.
2. Please describe your experience level with Adobe Premiere CC.
3. Please describe your experience level with Adobe After Effects.
4. Please provide a link to your website, demo reel or previous work (feel free to add multiple links if applicable).
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ