Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The USTA is seeking a talented and dynamicDigital Operations Specialist to join our team in White Plains, NY. This role will help facilitate all aspects of the USTA’s digital operations ranging from tag management, DMP utilization, and data distribution initiatives to support marketing, analytics, website personalization and advertising efforts. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience working with an integrated tech stack such as tag management systems, data management platforms, ad serving, analytics, and web publisher operations. In addition, the ideal candidate for this growth potential role is career-driven and eager to join a growing digital team at the center of the Tennis Marketplace in the US. Duties include
Assist in the oversight of gameday programming and operations of the Washington Kastles. This includes the planning of each home match event, securing gameday entertainment, developing audio and visual program, and working with the gameday operations team.
Candidate is required to have several years of experience in event programming and operations. This includes organizing, planning, recruiting vendors, and overseeing a large events team. Sports and/or tennis background a plus. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have previously worked in gameday or event operations in the Washington DC area.
• Assist with planning and executing match day entertainment for each home match.
• Secure match day entertainment for the season, including national anthem singers.
• Develop detailed grids and plans for each match.
• Work with sponsorship team to coordinate and procure giveaways for matches.
• Work with internal video, graphic design, and marketing teams to develop in-game audio and visual programming.
• Run gameday at matches including coordinating with gameday production team, overseeing all activities and promotions.
• Assist with stadium setup and teardown on all match days.
• Attend Kastles grassroots marketing events, representing the team as required.
• Other tasks as required by senior management.
Seasonal position will begin immedietely and end on August 19. All seasonal positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches. Compensation ranges from $500-700 per week on a contract basis, is dependent on experience, and will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
All seasonal employees must provide their own computers for use when working with the Washington Kastles.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received. No phone calls please. EOE
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please describe, in detail, your level of experience in gameday operations in the Washington DC area.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ