Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
· Provide customer service and enhance the USTA'S publc image by following the US Open Ticket Office Client Services policies/procedures
· Present US Open tickets sales options clearly and accurately
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints by telephone, email, chat, and in person
· Answer phones to respond to ticket orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer issues and concerns
· Respond to inquiriesand research and resolve problems related to transactions handled by the unit
· Perform general clerical duties, data entry, filing, faxing, and other duties as assigned
· Background working in sales, hospitality or in a call center
· Project a professional company image through phone and in-person interaction
· Be a self-starter and possess a strong work ethic
· Must have ability to learn quickly and efficiently
· Computer proficiency is required. Strong word processing skills and proficiency with Windows Access database knowledge preferred
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience working for major sporting team, event, or venues (preferred, not required)
US Open Ambassadors
Purpose of the Position: To provide the primary level of Guest assistance throughout the venue.
Strategically placed at all of our entrances and walkways, the US Open Ambassador welcomes guests as they enter and leave the facility.
Assists Facility Operations with various special events, crowd control, crowd movement and high profile customer areas (i.e. box office, security bag check lines, autograph sessions, etc.)
Has a thorough knowledge of all US Open facilities, scheduling, venue services, attractions, and event logistics
This position requires heavy interaction with the public providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance
Prior guest services experience required.
Prior experience working in a major high profile event a great plus.
Must be available to work 14 or more consecutive days at 12+ hour shifts (Includes days, nights, and weekends) if necessary.
Willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
Must be personable and proactive in providing assistance to all guests with the highest level of customer service.
Excellent communication skills required with thorough understanding of written and spoken English.
Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment and during stressful situations.
The Manager will support sales and retention efforts. Development and customization of presentations; sourcing and analysis of internal and external research; category and competitor analysis, selection and editing of images for use in materials; tracking of available assets and related pricing.models; overall creative flow and appearance of related materials (deck template, one-pagers, etc.).
To manage the workflow process and development of required materials related to the solicitation of new business for various USTA programs / platforms, existing partner business and any opportunities driven by the renovation of the USTA National Tennis Center. Key assets include: US Open, US Open Hospitality, Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day, US Open Series, digital platforms, Davis/Fed Cup Teams and events, USTA Pro Circuit, USTA Community Tennis programs and other programs/events to be developed and/or acquired.
Work with Corporate Partnerships (or designated Agency) and Partnership Marketing staff to develop customized presentations and materials (videos, collateral) based on direction provided by the respective customer.
Manage relationships with research companies to secure necessary data and provide analysis (i.e. signage, consumer behavior, sponsor specific metrics).
Work with Creative Services to develop engaging visual presentation templates (PowerPoint or other format) and materials, visual mock-ups that accurately represent proposed benefits / assets and videos.
Maintain a “rate card” for benefits included in client proposals. Develop and track available and unavailable benefits, by event / program ensuring timely updates to reflect changes. .Develop and maintain industry / category summaries .including corporate facts and highlights, spending trends, relevant activity; and business developments to assist with sales and existing sponsor management.
Coordinate and maintain Corporate Partnerships / Sales related information including category target lists, proposal tracker, materials for internal sales meetings
Assist with on-site event operations during the US Open
This position requires strong, writing, organizational, analytical and visual presentation skills.
Experience working with Research companies and analyzing data
Experience working in a cross-functional environment with proven success leading projects from conceptualization through delivery
Effective project management skills. Ability to multi-task and solve day-to-day problems.
Position requires a college degree
Approximately 3-5 years of marketing & sponsorship sales presentation development, preferably in the sports/entertainment/media industry.
Candidate must be creative and adept at time management.
Computer skills required.
Assist Digital Production Managers by coordinating and completing activities related to digital initiatives
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Conduct trainings on website CMS for USTA network of websites.
Manage hours associated with production time used on projects.
Serves as Project Manager for small to mid-size projects
Work closely with US Open Series tournaments to ensure daily photography shot list requests fulfilled.
Available end of April through Mid October
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree
One to Two years of experience in an administrative support role
Demonstrated ability in web project management
Must have knowledge of digital initiatives
Highly organized and detail orientated
Ability to work independently
Strong written and oral communication skills
Experienced Microsoft Office user, specifically Excel
Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and HTML
The event specialist is responsible for providing great customer service by coordinating and assisting fundraising events. The specialist is also responsible for coordinating and assisting with the National Manger and Manager on event set-up and client communication as needed. Duties include:
To assist with the Tournament Operations-related functions of the US Open and Emirates Airline US Open Series. Position to commence May 19 and terminate September 30th. Position based in the USTA office in White Plains, NY and on-site at the US Open (Flushing Meadows, NY) beginning in mid-August through September 9th. Duties include but not limited to:
• Assist with development of the annual Tournament Operations Manual and related operational documents.
• Assist with maintenance of data tracking and resulting report development.
• Assist with day-to-day information management and distribution.
• Manage the shipping and tracking of materials to all the Emirates Airline US Open Series Tournaments.
• Communicate the Emirates Airline US Open Series daily match schedule to a specified group of recipients.
• Matriculated student at an accredited college or university.
• Varsity athletic team experience preferred.
• Interest in Event Operations Management preferred.
• Tennis interest a plus
The 3rd Annual Washington Kastles Charity Tennis Classic will take place at Kastles Stadium on Tuesday, July 15, 2014. Two teams composed of Republicans, Democrats, Administration, Congress, media, diplomats and Washington Kastles players come together in the innovative and entertaining tennis match to benefit Charity.
With last year's success, we anticipate growth for the event in 2014 and are looking for someone to be an integral part of the team to help manage the overall event process from every angle, with significant experience in marketing, sponsorship and fundraising. The Director will work closely with the Washington Kastles front office staff as well as Kimball Stroud to organize crucial aspects of the event.
Skills and Requirements
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ