Sales & Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Digital Operations Specialist - USTA National Headquarters (White Plains, NY)
The USTA is seeking a talented and dynamicDigital Operations Specialist to join our team in White Plains, NY. This role will help facilitate all aspects of the USTA’s digital operations ranging from tag management, DMP utilization, and data distribution initiatives to support marketing, analytics, website personalization and advertising efforts. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience working with an integrated tech stack such as tag management systems, data management platforms, ad serving, analytics, and web publisher operations. In addition, the ideal candidate for this growth potential role is career-driven and eager to join a growing digital team at the center of the Tennis Marketplace in the US. Duties include
- Coordinate the implementation and day-to-day operations of a universal Tag Management System ensuring all third-party pixel, analytics code, and ad tags are properly firing across the USTA Network of sites
- Day-to-day operations of the USTA’s Data Management Platform
- Coordinate new 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data source integrations and distribution channels
- Create segments, distribute data and create reporting
- Assist in the creation of a unique product offering focused around DMP data across the tennis industry
- Assist internal stakeholders in developing and executing a unique product offering, business model, and execution plan leveraging a DMP platform to grow the sport of tennis and generate additional revenue
- Coordinate the delivery of DMP data to USTA web properties to provide a personalized digital experience
- Ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting for the USTA network of digital properties
- Monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle and communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
- Create ad-campaign reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Create, manage, and audit advertising tags and placements across a number of web and mobile properties
- Knowledge of Google DFP or other ad platforms
- Knowledge of programmatic and DMP/DSP platforms
- Experience in digital publishing or digital media
- Experience working with various ad networks and exchanges, implementing passback strategies.
- Familiarity with HTTP response codes and their meanings.
- Strong understanding of basic HTTP headers, including setting and retrieval, cache Controls, etc.
- Experience with relational databases, including Oracle, MySQL.
- Working knowledge of Adobe marketing cloud
- BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred with a strong academic record