Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
· Provide customer service and enhance the USTA'S publc image by following the US Open Ticket Office Client Services policies/procedures
· Present US Open tickets sales options clearly and accurately
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints by telephone, email, chat, and in person
· Answer phones to respond to ticket orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer issues and concerns
· Respond to inquiriesand research and resolve problems related to transactions handled by the unit
· Perform general clerical duties, data entry, filing, faxing, and other duties as assigned
· Background working in sales, hospitality or in a call center
· Project a professional company image through phone and in-person interaction
· Be a self-starter and possess a strong work ethic
· Must have ability to learn quickly and efficiently
· Computer proficiency is required. Strong word processing skills and proficiency with Windows Access database knowledge preferred
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience working for major sporting team, event, or venues (preferred, not required)
US Open Ambassadors
Purpose of the Position: To provide the primary level of Guest assistance throughout the venue.
Strategically placed at all of our entrances and walkways, the US Open Ambassador welcomes guests as they enter and leave the facility.
Assists Facility Operations with various special events, crowd control, crowd movement and high profile customer areas (i.e. box office, security bag check lines, autograph sessions, etc.)
Has a thorough knowledge of all US Open facilities, scheduling, venue services, attractions, and event logistics
This position requires heavy interaction with the public providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance
Prior guest services experience required.
Prior experience working in a major high profile event a great plus.
Must be available to work 14 or more consecutive days at 12+ hour shifts (Includes days, nights, and weekends) if necessary.
Willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
Must be personable and proactive in providing assistance to all guests with the highest level of customer service.
Excellent communication skills required with thorough understanding of written and spoken English.
Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment and during stressful situations.
The USTA’s mission is To Promote and Develop the Growth of Tennis.
The United States Tennis Association (USTA) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the recognized leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Established in 1881, the USTA is a progressive and diverse not-for-profit organization whose volunteers, professional staff and financial resources support the singular mission.
The USTA is the largest tennis organization in the world, with 17 geographical sections, more than 770,000 individual members and 8,000 organizational members, thousands of volunteers and a professional staff dedicated to growing the game.
Security Programs Coordinator
• Oversee Vehicle Inspection Program that requires communication with USTA contacts and outside vendors in hopes that all deliveries made to the US Open are approved
• Prepare and analyze deployment schedule for over 300 daily posts for security provider
• Coordinate and operate all security programs supported through the Command Center, to include:
o Event management System
? Incident Reporting
? Vehicle Delivery Procedure
? Lost & Found
o Guest Assist-Text messaging
o Outlook-Command Center Email Site
• Coordinate the preparation of the 24 Hour Recap for incident Reporting and the daily Executive Management Summary Report
• Manage US open security budget to ensure compliance and improve for future tournaments
• Enhance Event Management System that records all data pertaining to US Open including incident entries, vehicle inspection program, and lost and found claims
• Must have basic Microsoft Office Skills, and strong Excel , Command Center experience a plus.
• Pursing Sports management or Security Administration degree preferred.
• Must have attention to detail
• Must be customer service oriented in communication with guests and staff
• Coordinate all efforts for the Vehicle Delivery Procedure, Vehicle Access Training
• Must be available to work throughout the duration of the US Open (8/18/2014-9/12/2014).
FDNY, NYPD, Security Provider, and Emergency Medical Personnel
How to Apply:
Please send Resumes to the Corey Emanuel, HR Recruiter by email at Emanuel@Usta.com.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: I am aware that to be considered for this position I must also complete Step 2 of the application. After completing Step 1, you will be provided a URL in a yellow box titled ‘Important Information about your Application.’ This information will also be emailed to you.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ