Sales & Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Digital Marketing Analyst (Consultant) - USTA National Headquarters (White Plains, NY)
Provide analytic support to marketing department on all digital marketing campaigns. Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop monthly dashboards outlining key metrics of all digital properties, including USOpen.org, EmiratesUSOpenSeries.com and tournament websites, USTA.com and section/district websites and all pro tennis and community tennis social media platforms, highlighting digital traffic trends and measurement of relevant KPIs for multiple internal business teams.
- Serve as main point of contact for various departments (Marketing, USTA Community Tennis sections, etc.) to assist with user management, report suite management and overall maintenance of the SiteCatalyst integration.
- Manage both routine and ad-hoc inventory reports for the USTA network of sites.
- Assist with updating all site ad inventory, executing third party IOs and general ad operation duties.
- Partner with email analytics team to analyze key metrics for all email campaigns.
- Make recommendations for email testing, including subject line and creative tests, using data to optimize email campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in executing proper tracking against major marketing initiatives.
- Support the development of requirements, implementation of necessary tracking code, and collecting data for new web and mobile site builds.
- Drive insights on customer behavior by analyzing website, mobile and tablet trends across digital properties.
- Assist with execution of social strategy including utilizing social listening tools and assisting with community management.
- Ensure the USTA stays up to date with best in class analytic tools by vetting new providers and maintaining contracts with current vendors, including contract execution and billing management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge and experience using Omniture platform, including pulling relevant reports required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Radian 6 and other digital analytic platforms preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, particularly Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- 2-4 years work experience in sports marketing, advertising, entertainment or related industry
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills