Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Job Title: Director of Sponsorships
Location: Louisville International Open (Louisville, KY)
Reports to: Tournament Director
Louisville International Open is currently seeking an experienced sales professional to join the exciting world of professional women’s tennis sales at the location of the newest WTA Tournament in Louisville, KY. This position will report to the Tournament Director with responsibility for overseeing the following: corporate sponsorship sales, corporate group ticket sales, and group hospitality. The ideal candidate shall have business-to-business corporate sales experience, professional attitude and appearance, and the desire to succeed in the tennis industry.
The Director of Sponsorships will generate revenue by using consultative selling across the Louisville area, state of Kentucky, as well as national & International prospects. The Director will be responsible for building relationships with current and future corporate partners and securing sponsorships. Additionally, this position executes all aspects of corporate sponsorship sales including: prospecting and closing new business and potential partners, renewing current partners and fulfilling advertising and sponsorship packages through strategic selling techniques.
• Primary business objective is to prospect, identify and secure Louisville International Open sponsorships in traditional business segments and categories.
• Work with all partners towards event activation and in-market promotional support of Louisville International Open.
• Expected to perform as the top salesperson of full menu, corporate partnership assets including but not limited to Official Partners, event title and presenting sponsors, on-site displays, and corporate hospitality for Louisville International Open.
• Work with all stakeholders to set annual revenue and expense budgets, and ensure revenue goals are met and expenses are not exceeded.
• Develop, write and present sponsorship sales proposals to prospective sponsors.
• Work with internal teams to ensure that the goals and marketing commitments developed for each client are being met.
• Work with other departments to maximize cross-selling opportunities and share new ideas.
• Two (2) years of high performing sales experience (sports industry experience is preferred)
• Bachelors degree in sports management, business administration or related field.
• Proven track record of personal and team achievements.
• Network of local and regional corporate contacts.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced client-service environment.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
• Highest level of integrity and ethics, both professional and personal.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work while working independently.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Experience managing the development and implementation of partnership marketing strategy.
• Experience with marketing platform integration (digital, event, hospitality, etc.), on-site event marketing operations and logistics preferred.
• Ability to create presentations by utilizing available tools, i.e. Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
• Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time – 4 hours.
• Ability to reach for specific items within local work area.
• Ability to bend, stoop and kneel; ability to climb, ascend or descend stairs and travel to other locations within the facility.
• Ability to lift objects up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Oversee all marketing and strategic planning for the Membership Department. This includes oversight and management of member acquisition, welcome, retention and renewal programs, member benefits and services, member data and analytics, as well as coordination with local marketing efforts. A significant focus will be on enhancing the member value proposition and developing new products, with an emphasis on Digital engagement. Duties include but not limited to:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ