Sales & Marketing: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Manager, Partnership Marketing - USTA National Headquarters (White Plains, NY)
Independently manage USTA sponsor partnerships and serve as the main point of contact for the relationship and all aspects of activation including pre-event planning and on-site event operations and management.
- Develop, enhance and service sponsor relationships with assigned accounts
- Manage the pre-event planning, delivery and maintenance of assigned sponsor accounts
- Coordination of sponsor obligations to the USTA (i.e. product donations, equipment)
- Work with assigned accounts to develop customize promotional platforms with a focus on monetization of USTA assets (i.e. digital, print)
- Working knowledge of digital and social medial platforms
- Review and approval of sponsor materials through appropriate USTA channels.
- Meeting preparation and action plans including agenda, presentations and recaps
- Ensure the delivery of all contractual obligations for assigned sponsor accounts.
- Assist with the development of renewal strategies including financial forecasts
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of sponsor related on-site activation and experiences
- Manage all aspects of dedicated Sponsor Session on-site deliverables
- Promotional space development and utilization
- Special events (i.e. PR, corporate clinics, VIP experiences)
- Budget management as applicable
- Coordinate and oversee sponsor move-in, set-up and load out with Facility Operations
OTHER USTA PROGRAM SPONSORSHIPS
Manage USTA sponsor relationships and deliverables related to USTA programs including US Open Series, USTA League, Community Tennis programs / events
- College degree and a minimum of five years’ experience working with corporate partners and managing the operational aspects related to sponsorship benefits at a professional sports league, professional sports team or in conjunction with a premiere sports event similar to the US Open.
- Candidate should have a proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships; manage project budgets; manage multiple tasks under pressure: provide a high level of customer service; and, to develop and implement creative/effective sponsor driven consumer promotions.
- Additionally, the candidate should possess strong communication skills — oral and written, a high degree of integrity, the ability to work with high profile clients, a positive