From time to time, the ATP World Tour tournaments and headquarters will be looking for qualified internship candidates. By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for an internship. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Manager – Media Information
Job Purpose & Reporting
Responsible for production of ATP media information and implementation of PR & marketing activities.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of PR & Marketing and is based in the Ponte Vedra Office - International Headquarters.
Responsibilities & Goals
· Develops ATP media information, publications and website, promoting awareness for publications developed elsewhere to ensure relevance and sensitivity to tournaments, players, media and fans;
· Develops and implements ATP PR & marketing activities with the objective of raising the profile, awareness and image of the ATP, players and tournaments in his / her respective region;
· Proactively develops, researches and pitches sports and off-sports story angles in his / her respective region;
· Represents ATP to on-site media outlets, responds to questions about players and ATP, facilitates interview requests;
· Liaises with Tournament Directors to coordinate player media and promotional activities and advises and coordinates these requests with players and their representatives;
· Handles all on-site media interview requests and assists in fulfilling promotional and sponsor-related requests for players;
· Coordinates all mandatory post-match interviews as well as one-on-one interviews; advises players on scope/content of upcoming interviews;
· Updates existing media contact and historical results databases;
· Collects daily press clippings and electronic news videos;
· Contributes to one or more of the following projects: ATP/Player Clipping and Photo Database, Media Guide, Website Content, Branding, ATP World Tour Uncovered TV Show and/or other special projects handled by PR & Marketing Department.
· Develops and maintains active and positive relationships with all target groups especially players, tournament directors, media and sponsors in his / her respective region to inform and engage them in ATP operations, initiatives and activities;
· Coordinate advance publicity with tournament press and PR officers;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Extensive tennis knowledge;
· Experience in public relations, media and communications;
· Computer skills;
· Fluency in at least two languages (English + one);
· Up to 10 weeks of travel to tournaments.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the ATP Tour Offices, or tournaments participating in this job board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any ATP World Tour office or tournaments. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ