If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the ATP Tour Offices, or tournaments participating in this job board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any ATP World Tour office or tournaments. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is the year-end climax to the men's professional tennis season, featuring only the world's best eight qualified singles players and doubles teams as they battle it out for the last title of the season. Played using a round-robin format, each player plays three matches as they compete for a berth in the knockout semi-finals and beyond. The prestigious tournament has been contested in major cities around the world with a rich history dating back to the birth of The Masters in 1970 in Tokyo. Since 2000 the event has taken place in cities such as Lisbon, Sydney, and Shanghai. The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals has welcomed more than 1.75 million fans to The O2 arena over the past seven years, establishing itself as the biggest indoor tennis tournament in the world since moving to London in 2009.
To assist the event operations team with general administration duties.
The individual will need to develop and maintain good relationships with the Tournament team, venue teams and contractors.
· Managing temporary staff applications and arranging interviews
· Collating health and safety documents from contractors
· Arranging meetings and taking minutes
· Assisting the accreditation team with applications and printing
· Assisting the Logistics Manager with parking and vehicle access requirements
· Managing the event office whilst on-site and liaising with contractors
· Managing congestion charge requirements for the fleet of cars used during the tournament
· Arranging mobile telephones for all international staff
· Managing crew catering requirements and vouchers
· Other requirements as deemed necessary
· Excellent customer service skills involving face to face communication
· Helpful, efficient and hard-working attitude
· Must have good computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel plus effective use of the internet)
· Ability to focus and multi-task in a noisy environment
· Good attention to detail
· Positive attitude
Monday 19th September 2016 – Friday 25th November 2016
Including weekends of 12th and 13th November and 19th and 20th November 2016
The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals event team is based at the ATP Executives Offices at the ATP offices in West London. The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals event is held at The O2
Interview dates: Monday 8th and Thursday 11th August, 2016.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you eligible to work in the United Kingdom?
1. Are you eligible to work in the United Kingdom?
ATP is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP World Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour. With 62 tournaments in 32 countries, the ATP World Tour showcases the finest male athletes competing in the world’s most exciting venues. From Australia and Europe to Africa; from North and South America to Asia, the stars of the ATP World Tour battle for prestigious titles at Grand Slams (non ATP members), ATP World Tour Masters 1000, ATP World Tour 500 and ATP World Tour 250 events.
Summary: Responsible for maintaining and developing new functionality for the ATP’s Digital systems, the Livescoring systems, Intranet systems and Data Distribution systems platforms. Works with appropriate stakeholders through all steps of software development lifecycle to determine requirements, implement and launch new digital media, livescoring and data distribution initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience or training
· 3 – 5 years .NET development experience. Experience in C# with Winform native apps and services, and MVC web application is preferred.
· 1 – 3 years SQL Server 2012 + development and administering experience, SSIS and SQL reporting experience a plus.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience working with administrative batch data processing.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience utilizing dependency injection.
· Experience working with a CMS
· Experience working within a team source-controlled environment, GIT preferred.
· Experience working with CDN’s and webfarm environments
· Experience building consumer facing websites and web applications
· Experience building and consuming web services in .NET. WebAPI REST experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of HTTP and HTTPS protocols
· Experience working with Microsoft Server 2012R2
· Experience working with and administering IIS (7.x and 8.x)
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Must have a Customer Service attitude
· Must be available to travel up to 20%
· Understanding of the game of Tennis is a plus
Preferred Skills and Abilities
· 1 – 3 years Sitecore usage/development experience (7.5 +)
· NoSQL experience with data retrieval and administration.
· Maintain application infrastructure for the ATP Digital Media Platform across desktop and mobile websites and related applications
· Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing digital assets
· Support and develop database driven web interfaces for high-traffic websites
· Develop and support CDN, web farm and caching strategies to deliver high volume distribution of digital content to users and clients
· Evaluate and recommend new technology solutions for digital channels
· Work with and manage various international digital agencies
· Work to design, develop and maintain high development, coding and distribution standards
· Work and code within at team source-controlled environment for team collaboration development and production
· Develop a deep understanding of the existing Digital Media Platform including associated databases, data sources and dependencies
· Work closely with visual designers to bridge design and engineering work efforts
· Maintain internal diagrams and procedures documentation as necessary
· Travel domestically and internationally several times per year for up to 2 weeks
· Maintain application infrastructure for the Livescoring platform across the PDA/tablet, desktop, server, databases, services, web and mobile systems and related applications
· Maintain SLA requirements and maintenance of service systems and their content delivered to the clients
· Analyze and develop solutions to automate and improve the responsiveness, redundancy and 99.9% uptime of the Livescoring platform systems
· Maintain the service infrastructure of the Data Distribution services from the maintenance of the code base driving the services to the setup, database systems that contain the data delivered in the services and the servers that deliver the content to the clients
· Maintain the Intranet systems and platforms on which they exist upon
· Maintain and populate documentation stores of process, procedures, diagrams and specification documents.
· Shared on call with other members of IT and Digital Media team.
Measures of Success
· Consumer satisfaction with ATP digital properties
· Internal satisfaction with ATP digital properties and maintenance tools
· Positive feedback from manager with policies met, obligations fulfilled and technology remaining secure and current
· Growth in audience and engagement
· Improvement in content generation workflows
From time to time, the ATP World Tour tournaments and headquarters will be looking for qualified internship candidates. By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for an internship. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
By creating a profile here via the "apply" link below, you are not considered an applicant for any particular job with the USTA, ATP World Tour, or at many of the professional tennis tournaments participating on this job board. Rather, you will be notified of positions as they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of this page and put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ