If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the ATP Tour Offices, or tournaments participating in this job board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any ATP World Tour office or tournaments. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
The Coordinator, Player Communication functions as a member of the Player Relations Department, reporting directly to the Director of Player Relations. This position works closely with the Director of Alumni Relations and the Director of Corporate Communications and PR, and is responsible for the efficient production of a quality Player’s Weekly newsletter and Player Zone (players’ intranet). In addition, this position is required to work in joint-effort with other ATP staff in the preparation of material to be used at various player meetings. Furthermore, this position will also be responsible for creating new communication channels and improve the existing ones to fit the players’ needs. This position is based in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida and is exempt under the FLSA.
· Manage the structure, content, and design of Players’ Weekly (PW) and PlayerZone (PZ).
· Effectively coordinate with the Player Relations staff, and other ATP staff the week-to week content assignments as related to PW and PZ ensuring consistency of information across all vehicles.
· Work with graphics and IT staff to properly maintain, enhance and ensure overall quality of PW and PZ.
· Edit all written elements for PW/PZ and compose stories when required.
· Produce and edit electronic communication as needed by the department.
· Revise/Write documents for various meetings including Player Council and Mandatory Player Meetings.
· Attend Player Council meetings and generate minutes and summaries.
· Create new communication channels that can be used by Player Relations and other ATP departments to communicate with players more effectively.
· Support administrative and other duties as required by management of the ATP.
Required Skills and Attributes:
Key Performance Measures:
· Satisfactory review from Director of Player Relations/VP, Player Relations
· Efficient production and maintenance of PW and PZ, as well as the creation and management of other communication vehicles.
· Satisfactory production of minutes and summaries from Player Council meetings.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is the basis of your tennis knowledge? 2. In no more than 300 words, please tell us why you would be a good candidate for this position?
1. What is the basis of your tennis knowledge?
2. In no more than 300 words, please tell us why you would be a good candidate for this position?
From time to time, the ATP World Tour tournaments and headquarters will be looking for qualified internship candidates. By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for an internship. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
By creating a profile here via the "apply" link below, you are not considered an applicant for any particular job with the USTA, ATP World Tour, or at many of the professional tennis tournaments participating on this job board. Rather, you will be notified of positions as they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page and put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ