Description: Rare internship opportunity to assist in running one of the world’s premier tennis events. Each intern is given enormous responsibility which offers great preparation and experience for future endeavors.
Tournament site in Mason, Ohio.
Interns will be asked to work the week of the tournament. This event is a combined event (Women & Men).
Tournament dates – August 10-18, 2013
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Willingness, with a smile, to do whatever it takes to run the very best tournaments possible.
• Interns will be trained on Ticketmaster/Archtics software (utilized in many sports venues across the country) and will be responsible for all aspects of tournament patron relations, including accepting and processing patron ticket orders via phone, in person at the ticket sales windows during the event, working with patrons who are picking up tickets at our Will Call windows, assisting in directing patrons outside the ticket office to the proper area for prompt assistance, and the like.
• The ability to communicate via phone and in person in a professional manner
• Basic computer skills
• Basic accounting skills, as interns are responsible for balancing ticket sales/income each day
Normal Hours: During the tournament, the ticket office is open from 8am-9pm each day; with a future sales window inside the gates being open from noon-evening match conclusion (approximately 11pm). Daily 8-10 hour shifts are expected.
Dress: The tournament will provide an adidas tournament logo shirt and cap. Interns must provide their own khaki shorts, skirt or slacks to compliment the uniform. Parking in a private lot also included.
These internships are unpaid.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing available in or near Cincinnati?
2. If you do not have housing available, would you be able to secure housing for the duration of the internship?
3. Do you have a clear and valid driver’s license?
4. Do you have your own transportation?
5. Will this internship be used to fulfill any school requirement?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ